We always do icebreakers at the beginning of the month. This month my acting coach asked us to “Name something interesting about yourself that doesn’t have anything to do with work or your talents.”
So, I thought it would be neat to share a few things with you. Although I’m not sure how intriguing they actually are… here are12 Interesting Things About Me:
1. I’ve written in journals since I was 11, and I still have most of them.
2. I have incredibly vivid dreams and believe they reveal things about your inner self and/or the world around you.
3. I am married to my high-school sweet heart. We’ve been together for nearly 12 years, and never broke up while we were dating. Not even once.
4. I talk in my sleep, often when I’m stressed or scared.
5. I am fascinated with astrology… and the stars… and am a little superstitious.
6. I use to believe I could sense spirits… I still do on random days.
7. I absolutely adore romantic comedies and romantic dramas.
8. My favorite snack is most definitely cereal (with a little bit of milk… just enough to get the cereal wet).
9. I was hit by a car twice when I was a kid, both times were when I was riding my bike. And I nearly drowned in our neighborhood pool as I was trying to do a flip under water.
10. My dad always did my hair. I got my first relaxer when I was 12 and then started doing my own hair.
11. I got my ears pierced when I was in 5th grade. The technician misgauged it and one of my holes is lower than the other. She offered to redo it – I said no.
12. I like playing The Sims, racing games, and fighting games.
Okay, your turn!! I want to know something about YOU! 🙂