1. I will finish the illustrations for my Christmas story. I wrote an amaaaaazing children’s Christmas story a few years ago. And every year around the holidays I think about publicizing it. Well, this year I’m giving it more that just thought! I’ve begun illustrating it and am taking steps to get it published! I’m so excited.
2. I will decorate the house for Thanksgiving/Christmas. I never know when it’s appropriate to put the Christmas tree and lights. I figured the week of Thanksgiving is fine. Does anybody know the rule of thumb for putting up and taking down Christmas decor?
3. Read the bible everyday day. This is kind of new on my list. Nonetheless, I’m dedicated to making it happen.
4. I will correspond with my graphic design clients more effectively . I’m creating designs for a Blood Transfusion company and a SUV Transportation company. I’m trying to work around their busy schedules and mines, so I have to put in more effort to get their projects done!
5. I will cook dinner every night. Okay… everyone knows I am NOOOOOTTTT a cooker. Unless it comes in a box with heating instructions, I’m not cooking a thing. But for the past month or so, I’ve been really making an effort to get out of my comfort zone and cook full meals everyday.
6. I will join a gym. I found a list from last year that had this on it. That one just slid under the radar. Oopsie. Lol. I guess I’ll do that this week.
What are your goals for this week?