- I use a stencil to cut out the leaf shapes and the letters to spell out “Thankful”. Use a glue stick to attach the letters to the leaves.
- Glitter the clothespins to add a little sparkle to the banner. Use a brush to apply the mod podge, you could use regular white glue too.
- Only glitter one side of the clothespins since the other side won’t be seen.
- Sprinkle glitter on top, then shake the excess off. I love using glitter. It adds something special to crafts and decor.
- Hang the “Thankful” leaves on a piece of twine attached by the glittered clothespins.
Viola! It’s the perfect touch to the mantel and a pleasant reminder, this season and always, to be thankful for the blessings in our life. Source